10.16.2009

a cute tutorial...




for those looking for directions on how to make a fabric banner, check out this super-easy tutorial from sew mama sew. sweet & simple, right?

in other crafting news, the fabric banner in valley baby #02's room has been done for awhile:
i'm now back in the banner-making mood, and thinking the scalloped style from the sew mama sew tutorial would make really cute handmade christmas decor. of course, there are more pertinent things that must be done first--my nesting instinct is telling me (after looking at the above photo) to take down valley baby's banner and iron it. i never iron. this is really saying something...

2 comments:

Maria said...

Uh oh! Good thing I sent the longies today!

*Mom's Best Bets said...

Nice blog! I'm glad I stumbled across it!
http://www.momsbestbets.blogspot.com