2. fireplace screen & tool set--given to my parents (we got rid of our fireplace during our ongoing kitchen/living room remodel--have i mentioned i am living in a construction zone???)
3-4. 2 pint glasses--given to my brother (he asked for them)
5. purse with tags still on it--in a box designated for an upcoming clothing swap i am participating in
6-9. 4 pairs of flip flops in well-loved, but still usable condition--donation box
10. cute sachet set (with very little smell left)--donation box
11. clutch with broken clasp--donation box
12. ill-fitting baseball cap--donation box
13. sunglasses with scratched lens--donation box
that's it for today. writing everything out like this kind of has me wondering if donating less-than-perfect items (like the broken clutch and scratched sunglasses) is okay. i mean, they're still usable, but definitely not in great shape. should i be tossing instead? i so hate throwing things in the garbage. what do you think?
and feel free to post your lists in the comments section if you are playing along!