34. a massive pile of plastic utensils (from to-go restaurants, i guess) cluttering our silverware drawer--bagged up & donated.
35. a hefty stack of feminine pads (i switched to cloth for postpartum bleeding this time around, so i didn't use the ones i had leftover from lucy's birth)--plan on donating to a women's shelter.
36. ceramic soap dish--donation box.
37. half-empty bottle of old conditioner i won't use--tossed.
38. bathroom scale (we have a cute vintage one now)--donation box.
39 & 40. two shirts (both worn to ring in the new year in the past, interestingly enough)--donation box. i couldn't fit into them now anyway, sniff.
41-43. three "going out" tops that quite literally made me wince in horror when i pulled them from the drawer--donated.
that's it for tonight. i hope to rise early, sift around for my final 7 items, and get them out to the curb before the pickup truck comes along. should be do-able. poor jeremy is still in need of 30 items--maybe i can help him too!