9.16.2008

i got picked!

you might recall a certain post awhile back asking for you to cross your fingers for me. i wanted to get the chance to volunteer with reverb, a non-profit organization that partners with bands on tour, helping to educate concert-goers on how to lower their carbon footprints. specifically, i wanted to work the eco-village at an upcoming counting crows concert in my neck of the woods. and it's official... i'm doing it tomorrow night!

i'd kinda given up on the idea because i didn't hear anything back from reverb for so long after submitting my request. but i guess that things like this are very last minute. at any rate, i have no idea what i'll be doing but i look forward to finding out! my only issue is leaving lucy--she'll be in wonderful hands with jeremy but i will miss her terribly, i'm sure. i haven't been away from her for more than 2 hours at a time. she's like my fifth limb. but cuter.

check back to see how it goes!

2 comments:

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

I know you're going to miss her, but I'm betting once you're there and have come back home you'll wonder why you haven't taken any time for just yourself yet!
Have a blast! I'm jeleous!