3.23.2009

a little sneak peek...

at what we've been working on for the etsy shop... and when i say "little" sneak peek, well, you get the idea. you can expect roughly 20-30 diapers to be stocked on april 01, (along with a couple of seconds). the rest of those diapers? are still in a quite glorious state of, well, being not quite totally complete. yet. 

nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? 




i think i see an elephant theme. 




one of the vintage appliqued diapers that will be available. the embroidery was taken from a vintage tea towel. cuteness.

now, if you'll excuse me, i have to get back to my snap press. :)

p.s.

the name of the shop will be revealed very soon... we're working out a few final details.

6 comments:

Shanea said...

Cool! Can't wait until the shop opens. I already like what I see!!

Steffanie said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see the shop "open"!

s+m

Amy said...

Love! But you already knew that. ;)

Renee said...

drooling!

Karis said...

I can't wait until the shop opens! I'm not even pregnant yet, but I have a feeling I'll start buying some diapers anyway =)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love them! They're so cute!